Tuesday, May 04, 2010

New Feature: Unofficial Strategy Guides

So basically, unless your game has "Halo," "Grand Theft Auto," or "Mario" in the title, a strategy guide is rarely made. This is a problem for those of us who enjoy less "popular" games like The Dark Spire, Monster Hunter Tri, and the like.

So what's the big deal? I mean, with the intarwebs, you can find just about anything you wanna know. Well, I personally don't like having to jump up and check the computer for help with a game--I want to have something in paper format right in front of me that I can use. Hence, my doejo branded guides.

With this in mind, I've begun making strategy guides for the "neglected" games. The first such strategy guide is for The Dark Spire, a personal favorite of mine. These are completely free for you to use. Print it. Take it to Kinko's and bind it. I don't care. All I ask is that you give credit where credit is due. These are Doejo productions. Please reference me when you use them.

No comments: